As always, we’re more than happy to answer any questions or queries you may have. Simply get in touch with our customer experience team using the details below and they’ll be happy to help.
What we really want you to understand is that any data that we do collect is only in the interest of dealing with orders & accounts, processing payments, credit reference checking, fraud detection & research. Finally, and most importantly, any sensitive information we do collect we protect as if it as was our own for as long as we store it.
Both the information you provide to us, and the information we collect, is controlled by Lights4fun Ltd, including for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
- Information about your PC and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and Lights4fun on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of signing up for our email newsletters.
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through the monitoring of your usage.
- Process your orders.
- Provide you with information such as news regarding the website, new services and special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you.
- Inform you about other goods and services we sell or for our research purposes.
When you use or interact with any of our social media channels, we may collect certain information regarding your activities on those social media channels.
We will not sell your personal information to any other party.
If you’ve signed up to our email club, you can remove your email address from our list by using the 'unsubscribe' links in the emails we send you at any time.
- Access to your data on Lights4fun.co.uk is password protected.
- We use secure ‘https’ access to any part of the site where you are required to provide personal data.
- To keep them as safe as possible, we never store card details.
- We require a double opt-in for any email sign ups so you are totally in control.